Is your plant a good candidate for Total Plant Optimization?
The energy market as we know it is changing rapidly. This change is being driven by technology advancements and the decarbonization of the economy.
Renewables and smart grid technologies have introduced new rules about capital planning, centralized vs. decentralized generation and the underlying foundation of the business. Meanwhile, with digital transformation, power plant owners have a real opportunity to get maximum return from their existing assets.
The challenge for existing assets is to remain reliable, efficient, and profitable to compete in today’s demanding market. Which is why it’s essential for power plant owners to consider total plant optimization. If you’re a manager researching an upgrade, or an owner forecasting your future. Total Plant Optimization looks at your people, your process, and your technology platform.
How does your plant compete in the following areas?
Overall Plant Performance Management
- Optimum operational performance – high reliability, availability, and efficiency
- Operation & Maintenance strategy
- O&M Service contract efficiency
- Water Steam Cycle efficiency
- Training and Experience
- Performance Targets
- Adherence to EHS policy
- Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control System Performance
- BOP (Balance of Plant) Systems
- Turbine and Generator Control Systems
- Energy efficient electrical components
- Generator & HV Protection systems
Air Quality Control Systems
- Emission Compliance
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)